Hbt X 100 !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
So It's been a while since I have even thought about HBT, let alone get on and chat. Seems as though HBT has grown ten fold in the past 6 months since I have been on. Lot's of new faces. Nice to see that beer enthusiasm is still in full tilt. I'm Gabe, nice to meet those of you who don't recognize me. Cheers!
Thing's have been crazy in my life since late 08. Trip to Oahu for 2 weeks took care of September, GABF in Oct and a family move to our south county in Nov. October did bring forth a huge surprise as I now have 900 sqft for a 10 bbl system and 350 sqft for a tasting room. Myself and my business partner are opening a micro brewery.:mug: I have been thinking of doing this since 2003 and I had a spot open for me in a local warehouse. The crazy thing is we are going to run the first 5 months solely on my 20 gal home brew system. We already have a huge account and the pub owner wants us to contract brew all their house beers.
I think I will be brewing here soon....

Gabe, do you think your beers will be available at the Catalyst?

Blender, good to see an old friend on HBT. We will be in a location yet to be disclosed as we still have quite a bit of work ahead of us. Our house beers will be done on our pilot system and therfore be quite the vast array of styles. We will be on tap at certain locations throughout SC.

eschatz, we are doing some of the old stand by's but our focus is Lager driven.

KayaBrew, we will target the bars after we get a good restaurant thing goin. The Catalyst is on the map for spots we would like to be.

I intend on keeping HBT up to date as things progress.

Back