Hello everybody

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basevol

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself, I’m from Knoxville TN, Home of the Vols and the Smokey Mountains (please no Football jokes). I brewed for a few of years, and then had to take off for a couple of years due to a family illness. I started brewing again about, two years ago and love it. I started all grain brewing for over a year now, and haven’t looked back. I don’t know how to explain it, but I love to brew.
I give a lot of my homebrew away to friends and family, just to get feedback and enjoy it with them. I’ve had a lot of growing pains doing this, and I think I’ve studied more than I ever did in school. I’ve been reading your post for a while and they’ve been a great help. Thank you all. :mug:

Welcome!! Sharing your brew with others is a great thing. I love doing it and getting that "Holy crap dude, this is good stuff!" response.

Welcome!! Sharing your brew with others is a great thing. I love doing it and getting that "Holy crap dude, this is good stuff!" response.

DITTO ...and a few beers later they give you that:drunk: fisheye look and ask ....howd yoo make dat stuff.?! Welcome and enjoy. Cheers:tank:

Hey Basevol!

Btw, what happened yesterday??? Man that was a choke if I ever saw one. <sigh> It's disappointing that they missed a bowl.

My folks are all from Trenton in West TN and my pop went to UT (Knox) back in the late 60s. I'm firmly planted here in Atlanta.

I just joined myself. So, from a noob, welcome! haha

Back