Hello from Montreal!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neo82087

Reaction score
Hi!! Just started my first batch, a Honey Weizen. Looks good, I can't wait to taste it!

Anyone else here from Montreal? McGill started a homebrew club last year but it seems to have disappeared, so I'm not sure if there's any homebrew community here. I'm also looking to get some e-z cap bottles, but the LHBS didn't sell bottles, they said to just go to a dep. Anyone know where I might be able to get some? Thanks!

Hey there!!!

Welcome to the forum... Lots of LHBS sell the EZ-cap bottles. You can try to find another shop who has bottles. Or, you can go to a dep and ask if the have empty grolsch bottles. They will cost you less than buy new.

If you don't want to search, you can go the the "atelier bières et vins" on chemin chambly in Longueuil, they sell the 500ml and the 1l ez-cap!

Good luck with your brew! Where did you buy your kit?

xjiefx, thanks for the recommendation!

I got my kit from chope a barrock, it's a little bit closer to me (I'm downtown and don't have a car). I'm going to give l'atelier a call and see what their prices are and possibly try to get out there. Thanks again!

Welcome fellow Canuck!

If you are looking for old swing-top Grolsch bottles, visit your local recycling depot. They often can't handle swing tops and will sell you those bottles really cheap. I picked up 400 of them here in Calgary for $60 a few years ago.

Cheers! :mug:

Latest posts

Back