Honey Apricot Ale label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the old tennents lager tins you used to get when i was a lad (before the whole PC thing). Each can had a picture of a different pin-up lovely, it was great you didn't even have to bother to go and and get a girl all you had to do was get hammered and fantasise about your beer can :drunk: .

milholen said:
I will have 2 versions of this label -- the one below I plan on handing out to my buddies and I will make a more benign version with a snow covered log cabin in the mountains or something safe like that. (girlfriend saw this one and freaked)

HoneyApricotALE%20copy.jpg

I raise a beer to you Milholen :mug: thanks for raising... uh well other stuff... here here

Dude said:
That's what I said. Right up until my wife almost banned me from the forum. Why don't women understand this ****? That is just outright beauty right there! Am I wrong? AM I WRONG????

No you're not wrong. That is outright beauty :rockin:

Bump!! No I wanted to see if anyone has this label. I want to change it though. Very Very nice :)

This ain't right... all I'm getting is a red x. Sure it's sexy but it makes a terrible beer label.

Any help?

wow - I never checked this thread after I started it years and years ago. I'm glad to see a lot of people enjoyed the label. The beer came out great by the way. I ended up on a military deployment for a year and stored the beer in my parents basement. When I came back there were only a few bottles left -- my dad had drank it all! It was really delicious and the label made it even better.

Feel free to use it if you want.

Cheers! :mug:

Dude, 5 years on you became legend here.

Need. More. Labels...

Screw the beer ;)

Back