how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1707863710636.jpg

We have always had at least one resident ground hog on the premises, and occasionally an entire family of them. They have their summer quarters dug under our wood pile way in the back, and their winter quarters dug under our lower level deck, an area they often share with nesting rabbits and hares. It can be a friggin' menagerie at times, especially in the spring if they have chucklings and kits at the same time...

We have always had at least one resident ground hog on the premises, and occasionally an entire family of them. They have their summer quarters dug under our wood pile way in the back, and their winter quarters dug under our lower level deck, an area they often share with nesting rabbits and hares. It can be a friggin' menagerie at times, especially in the spring if they have chucklings and kits at the same time...

1707934086127.png

I'm pretty sure if I stuck one of cameras under the deck some critter - probably squirrels - would eat the wiring and maybe more. The stupid squirrels like to gnaw outdoor string light sockets right off the wires :oops:

I just pulled a string down yesterday because of this. It was time anyhow, but it's the 2nd string this year. Fuzzy little rats.

Wait, there's a "Please Delete" page? Maybe ALL my memes should be posted on that page?
Nope just goat related memes. (Read through it and you will understand)

Also, I can see how dressing up like Tom Brady (the G.O.A.T) might be a fun little RP for somebody, but why would a hunter "mistakenly" shoot at him?

Latest posts

Back