Hug your kids a bit closer tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melana

Up to no good....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
About 1pm this afternoon the woman that works with us got the horrific news that her daughter died at school. She was on the phone with the paramedics when they decided the girl had passed. The sorrowful sound she made upon hearing the news will haunt me tonight. Our company pooled together a team to get her and her car home, then to the airport... Even paying for her flight (her daughter passed in Michigan). I was on that team that brought her home today. Her parents had been staying with her and I witnessed their sorrow as the news was shared of their granddaughters passing. I'm not sure I'm going to sleep well tonight. Please, if you have kids hug them or call them tonight. The girl that passed was 20.

Oh, no- that's shocking and so very sad. I'll keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers and make sure to try to skype my own daughter and grandkids tonight.

That is just terrible, My heart goes to them. You should not have to see your kids pass before you do.

Thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

And good on you for being there in her moment of greatest need.

A sad day. They're lucky to have a friends & coworkers like you who help out when really needed. Hope you're OK too.
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back