I already know it looks like crap, start from there

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Wolfie

Reaction score
Compared to the amazing art I've seen in this section so far, I really hesitated posting mine. And if my sister the photo editor ever sees them she'll disown me, but here we go. Not much, but easily customizable for my many small batches.

and neck tag for the chainmail covered bottles

I think they look fine. Sometimes I resort to putting different colored dots on the caps of different batches, so you beat me all to hell.
I'm more worried about this onion wine...

Chairman Cheyco said:
I think they look fine. Sometimes I resort to putting different colored dots on the caps of different batches, so you beat me all to hell.
worried? i'm absolutely terrified of onion wine....:D

i'm having nightmares about the onion wine .... and i like onions. :D

Chairman Cheyco said:

Lou said:
worried? i'm absolutely terrified of onion wine

brewhead said:
i'm having nightmares about the onion wine .... and i like onions.

What a bunch of wimps. :p

I think onion wine sounds great...a perfect compliment to a nice slice of onion pie. :)

Onion wine? Seriously? Never heard anything like this before. Don't get me wrong, I love onions, but having those two words in the same phrase is alien to me. Have you already made this?

Cranberry wine *drool*

Oh, the labels? Were you looking for critiques? Otherwise, I'd say they're plenty functional. :)

Only made it once, years and years ago, used yellow onions. Came out slightly sweet, not at all hot, and VERY earthy, good good stuff. Everyone who tasted it wanted a bottle :p. Now lets see if I can do it again ;-)

Chairman Cheyco said:

Different colored dots... talk about Uptown! My El Markos are going to have to go!

Jim Karr said:
Well, guys....a few summers ago, I had a slew of extra tomatoes in my garden. Yep, you guessed it....Tomato wine.

There's a Chinese restaurant in my hometown that serves chicken nuggets with ketchup (yeah, really Chinese, I'm sure). I noticed one time that the ketchup was bubbling, so of course I had to taste it. ;) Fermented! Ever since then, I've been wondering about tomato brews. Hm...

Latest posts

Back