I never knew my closet's were soo small, until my fermentation chamber broke!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SD-SLIM

Reaction score
I got a free freezer that I was using as a fermentation chamber...but it wasn't until it finally died that I realized my closet's were soooo small!

DSC_0001.jpg

Damn Bro...you my have to add a shelf to increase capacity ;)

Yeah being part of a large Irish Family, beer goes faster than water!!! so this closet isnt gonna cut it...just trying to avoid buying a new freezer until it get's super hot!

My wife's being a real good sport over the amount of homebrew presently in the closet: 1 corny, 1 6.5 gallon primary, a gallon of mead, and I'll be racking the primary to secondary and brewing again this weekend.

However, she wasn't as thrilled when I told here I was buying two sacks of grain and they're going into pet food containers in the closet as well.

:)

My wife gave me a whole closet in the house, and a good size space in the cupboard in the kitchen. My closet currently has 4-6 gallon better bottles full, and two buckets of apfelwein fermenting at the moment. Pretty decent size closet. The best thing is my MLT, HLT, and BK all fit on the shelf in the top of the closet. And I hang all the hoses from the hanger bar to store them. Most of my brewery fits in there! Best swmbo ever!

I'm banished to the guest closet and even then SWMBO bitches that I am using too much space. When we get a house I will have a garage that she can't say **** about. HA!

My house has an attached former machine shop. An additional room of 68X24 that is my mancave, cigar lounge, fishing tackle emporium, bar, exercise club (her stuff) and now brewery area. I refinished the kitchen, so the old cabinets, stove, microwave all go in my bar. I already have two beer fridges out there I got at auctions.

lou2row said:
My house has an attached former machine shop. An additional room of 68X24 that is my mancave, cigar lounge, fishing tackle emporium, bar, exercise club (her stuff) and now brewery area. I refinished the kitchen, so the old cabinets, stove, microwave all go in my bar. I already have two beer fridges out there I got at auctions.

Your living the life my friend....post pictures when you can, we would all like to see your set-up!

I'm banished to the guest closet and even then SWMBO bitches that I am using too much space. When we get a house I will have a garage that she can't say **** about. HA!

Not when your wife has as many hobbies as you do :( Like everything else, our garage is split, but I would say I'm a solid 70% share holder. :mug:

Back