Insomnia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I guess technically it's not insomnia because I got 3 hours of sleep, then woke up at midnight to use the bathroom and can't get back to sleep. I'm toying with the idea of getting drunk again to help me get back down.

It's 4 AM here in Atkinson and I've yet to go to bed...soon though...;)

I've been updating some 10 year old briefing charts (not mine) for an upcoming trip to Korea after Turkey Day. I figured it at 274 PowerPoint slides (2 week training).

Same thing happened to me last nite. Went to bed at 9:30 on Sat. nite, woke up at 12:30 AM, up til 4:00 thinking about todays up-coming decoction mash I'm doing.

Cheesefood said:
I guess technically it's not insomnia because I got 3 hours of sleep, then woke up at midnight to use the bathroom and can't get back to sleep. I'm toying with the idea of getting drunk again to help me get back down.
Careful with that getting drunk to get to sleep thing. People (can) become alcoholics that way. Your best bet is to...um...have some *YOU* time.....if you know what I'm sayin' :D

ScubaSteve said:
Careful with that getting drunk to get to sleep thing. People (can) become alcoholics that way. Your best bet is to...um...have some *YOU* time.....if you know what I'm sayin' :D

Good suggestion. I didn't drink. *me* time helped.

Latest posts

Back