Is my beer ok? We had an earthquake!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon as it happened, I had this mental image of my carboy full of cream ale shattered and a mess everything. Of course, it was perfectly okay.

Soon as it happened, I had this mental image of my carboy full of cream ale shattered and a mess everything. Of course, it was perfectly okay.

shouldn't this go into the "how you know your addicted to home brewing thread"? Earthquake happens and your first thoughts are to worry about your fermenting beer :)

shouldn't this go into the "how you know your addicted to home brewing thread"? Earthquake happens and your first thoughts are to worry about your fermenting beer :)

Already posted in the "warning signs of homebrew addiction" thread. My first thought was "hey, my yeast just got roused!".

Ha, My brewing partner in crime sent me a message saying he though one of his primaries exploded. And YES! We are addicted to Home Brewing! HaHa

First thing I thought of was my primary spilling over in my swamp cooler. This homebrewing is getting out of control.

My big ol bucket of beer was my first thought too. In retrospect, I should not have told this to my wife, as my response of "She probably loved it" to her concern for our 7 year old summer-camp-going daughter went over like a lead balloon.

My big ol bucket of beer was my first thought too. In retrospect, I should not have told this to my wife, as my response of "She probably loved it" to her concern for our 7 year old summer-camp-going daughter went over like a lead balloon.

Earthquakes were always my favorite rides growing up. Ahhh, the good old days.

Back