Is this a good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbdChemist

I'm drunk 60% of the time, all the time!
Reaction score
Found on craigs list for $250

"Moving and don't have the fridge space for this anymore, Comes with 5lb CO2 tank, 2 soda kegs, regulator set up for 3 kegs (possible to add connection for 4th), picnic style taps, tubing and connections, only used a couple times due to not really knowing what I was doing. Bought last winter from Defalcos for around 350."

Please let me know what you think. Should I do it?

Edit: It has picnic taps not chrome or fauchet type

The CO2 bottle, regulator and 2 cornies will set you back $200.00 from what I've seen - that's why I still bottle.
Looks like a decent deal to me.

Sounds good to me. You can go to kegworks and get the standard stainless taps for about 8 bucks a piece. I'd go for it if you have the cash.

I'll like to start kegging just for the convience and not a lot of space taken up from bottling. I'm not sure if i want to spend the money right now. I hate craigslist for this reason lol. I have to think it over plus i am not in a situation (not money) i can use this properly.

Back