It's Here......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auto

ARC Brewing
Reaction score
Finally got the new addition, no siphoning left anywhere in the system:rockin::D Not sure about the cost, but the workmanship and design is top notch. 10 gallon fermentator is on the list when I get the AG down a little better and find a beer that everyone likes and brew in 10 gallons increments.

blich.jpg

Very nice, does SWMBO know what you paid for that?

Looks a lot like my kitchen. I was just about to tell you to get out...and leave the kettle on the counter :D

I'm in the keggle club due to cost considerations, but I still stare at that kettle in my NB catalog whenever I am flipping through it. Very nice!

Details dude. What size is that one and did you get it with the hop strainer installed?

Welcome to the club, The Blingmann Club!

I picked up my 15 gallon Blingman with the false bottom (my new MLT) today at Austin Home Brew to go along with this puppy (my boil kettle).

BlichmannBoilerMaker20g.jpg

$300! That is insane. Never mind there are too many other things I need right now. I'll just have to stick with my 32QT aluminum turkey pot. :mad:

Back