Job oppotunities

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerhead

Reaction score
Next year me and a couple of my buddies (18 all of us) are heading down to New Zealand for a year off before college. I was looking at some possible job opportunites down there, and of course, my mind wandered over to brewing :D .

Not sure if anyone has been down there, but if you have, where do you think would be a good brewery to look into down there? Any other help for my trip would be greatly appreciated as well, and as always

Cheers! :mug:

My neice was there this past summer ( their winter) . She was in the Dunedin area. From the sound of things, you may want to seek employment in the shepherding/ sheep shearing line. Do they have commercial beer in NZ ?

I'd advise watching your drinking in any prfession involving sheep. What seems like a good idea when your drunk can quickly land you in jail.

I'm just saying, that's all...:eek:

sudsmonkey said:
I'd advise watching your drinking in any prfession involving sheep. What seems like a good idea when your drunk can quickly land you in jail.

I'm just saying, that's all...:eek:

And remember beer, rubber boots, and sheep don't mix!

Back