Malt River Brewing Company- Latham, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glibbidy

Reaction score
While I was busy re-arranging my sock drawer last night I found a coupon for a free pint at the Malt River Brewing Company- Latham, NY. It's left over from the Tap New York festival in 2001. There is no expiration date.
If anyone can use this "free pint" card, YES free, no strings attached, please PM me with your address, and I'll get it right out in the mail to you.:mug:

I think they might be one of the ones up here that went out of business:( We had quite a few a for a while there but most have closed up shop.

edit. duh If I had clicked the link I would see they are still there. I'll PM you

2nd Street Brewery said:
I think they might be one of the ones up here that went out of business:( We had quite a few a for a while there but most have closed up shop.

edit. duh If I had clicked the link I would see they are still there. I'll PM you

It's going out with today's mail.

Prosit!

They still have a listing in the Yankee Brew News beut alas there is also an article in this months edition that states they are going out of the brewpub business and it's decision to 'reinvent itself as a fine beer bar':(

Back