Man Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Sparky

Cowboys EAC
Reaction score
1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except t uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Soy Latte". If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. You're such a repressed closeted homosexual that you spend all your time pointing out which menial actions make other people gay, so as to draw attention away from your own incredible gayness, all in a futile attempt to try to make yourself less gay by performing empty, symbolic "manly" acts as much as possible, even though you know, deep down, that no amount of grunting or barbequeing or taking a dump in the middle of a department store can wash all the gay away.

;)

8. Any feeble attempt to challenge rules 1-7 means you're
gayanim.gif

There, fixed that for ya. :D

Oh noes, I have contracted teh gay! Doctor, doctor! How many public sh!ts do I have to take in order to cure myself!? :D

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Soy Latte". If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

Full of WIN

I fail 1, 3, 4 and parts of 6. I guess I'll have to inform my wife. :D

I will say, however, that if you don't know more desserts than ice cream and pie you really ought to leave the house more and stop dining at the VFW.

Oh, and I just finished hanging curtains. Seriously.

I fail 3, 5, 6, 7.

5a. If you cannot order a beverage that you enjoy in public for fear of not looking manly enough, you may be severely lacking in self confidence, or have a tiny wiener.

I fail on 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and probably 8, 9, and 10 as well because I can accessorize, cook, and set a formal place setting. I draw the line at musical theater.

I'll have to let my wife know I've run up the pink Jolly Roger and become an ass pirate. Arrrh.

Finally, my predilection for taking a dump in the middle of a department store has been acknowledged as normal!

Finally, my predilection for taking a dump in the middle of a department store has been acknowledged as normal!

But, apparently, you also need to be a Cowboy's fan to be considered "normal."

Fail 3 and a couple parts of 6. If you can't name "silk" as a fabric, you're old lady needs to get some new fancy drawers. Cotton and Denim lingerie might work in the trailer park but .... :D

what a bunch of fail. if you drive with two hands your a pole smoker? apparently someone has never owned a car fun or fast enough that it requires two hands to stay in control.

I failed #2. I owned a cat for several years. though that was more out of compassion for an abandoned animal. but I'm sure compassion makes you fruity as well.

6 names of non standard colors? so anything other than ROYGBIV? or are we just talking the 3 primary colors?

according to the wording of #5, every last one of us on here, or on earth for that matter, is homosexual. I drink plenty of other beverages than only coffee.

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except t uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

....and you thought you were starting a thread everyone was going to join in on your observation. :cross:

I fail #2, but my cat was found in a dumpster so it's cool.

#5, I like espresso which is stronger than regular coffee, so now you're gay for only drinking regular coffee....

#6 What about the "non standard" colors that cars come in?? Am I gay because I know that one of Ferrari's reds is called Rosso Metallico?

I think this was his attempt at "You're a redneck if" humor. It was kind of funny; I by no means took it seriously.

Sorry, but since you're crapping in the middle of the ladies' lingerie department, you still qualify as a flamer.

Well duh, you think I'm going to do it with MEN'S underwear around? Please. I gotta have something to stimulate the senses, and man ass just won't cut it.

....and you thought you were starting a thread everyone was going to join in on your observation. :cross:

No, I figured some pole vaulters would chime in with their disapproval.

Seriously, I just thought it was funny. Others may not, but that's often the way humor goes...

I for one found this funny. If you took offence, spit it out its not yours.:D Just kidding, but it was a good humor.

If I found out I was gay, does that mean I have to go clothes shopping with the wife ???

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.” --- Robert A. Heinlein

Back