Napa valley fruit purees?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_borders

Reaction score
I can get a whole bunch of these napa valley purees from work and was wondering if anyone haas used em before? they come in 30 oz jars and they have a huge selection compared to online brew shops. I probably will just get a couple and try it anyways, just looking to get other opinions

I would love to try it, but $25 for a 30oz can is way steep for me. Feel free to mail me some samples I will post results I promise.

its been a long time i first posted the question, but i finally used a couple of these. I actually really liked the results quite a bit. My only problem with them is they have a bunch of cane sugar added to them, which makes secondary fermentation take quite some time, but the flavor is pretty good. I'll use fresh fruit whenever possible, but these are a million times better than the "extract" alternative

sounds good, but making your own cost less and IMO taste better because they are not packed with sugar

Back