Need help with label idea/beer name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluelinebrewer

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just bottled a batch of Pecan Nut Brown Ale, yesterday. I'm trying to design a label, but I'm having a hard time even coming up with a name for the beer. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Southern Belle", due to the fact that when I think of pecans, for some reason I think of the South. I tried to google some pics for a "southern belle" to put on the label, but can't really find what I'm looking for. I was thinking maybe a sexy/provocative "southern belle" but I can't seem to find any that are clipart style (if that makes any sense). Any ideas, suggestions, comments are welcome! Thanks!

If you go to BeerLabelizer.com, they have a nice assortment of templates you can type your own label info into. One template is a pic of a "belle". Southern? Can't tell you; I'm from up north. :D

P.S. like the name.

If you go to BeerLabelizer.com, they have a nice assortment of templates you can type your own label info into. One template is a pic of a "belle". Southern? Can't tell you; I'm from up north. :D

P.S. like the name.

Thanks! Totally forgot about beerlabelizer! I'll give it a go!

Hey everyone. Just bottled a batch of Pecan Nut Brown Ale, yesterday. I'm trying to design a label, but I'm having a hard time even coming up with a name for the beer. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Southern Belle", due to the fact that when I think of pecans, for some reason I think of the South. I tried to google some pics for a "southern belle" to put on the label, but can't really find what I'm looking for. I was thinking maybe a sexy/provocative "southern belle" but I can't seem to find any that are clipart style (if that makes any sense). Any ideas, suggestions, comments are welcome! Thanks!

Like these? I searched southern belle pinup clipart

images.jpeg

southernbelle-devorss.jpg

Gone with the Pecan.
Scarlet O'Ale
Rhett Butler's Nutz
Pecan Pie Y'all!
Carya Illinoinensis Ale
Not Your Momma's Pecan Pie
Not Just for Pie Anymore

I'll try to think of some more.

Thanks for all the input fellas. I've gone with "Memphis Belle" as the brew name.. and here's what I've come up with so far. The area on the right will be used for the beer information. It's still got some work to be done, but, any comments? Suggestions?

memphisbelle.jpg

Back