New to brewing - having fun already

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NineMilBill

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I'm a new brewer in Western Washington. I played with the idea of this homebrewing thing for about a year before finally getting a kit. Since then - I've studied this forum, read the FAQs, the stickies, the noob-must-reads, and everything else that seems to be harped on by the guys with more than 5,000 posts and 10 years of brewing experience. I pledge to never ask any of the questions listed in the above resources - will defer to the search function in the absence of answers - and then, and only then, will start a new thread in the correct section to ask a question.

Haha - anyway, I've started with steeping grains and extract - brewed my LHBS Pale Ale recipe. Turned out alright. I learned alot in the process and think the Milk Stout and EdWort's Apfelwein I have going now are going to be exponentially better. Needless to say - I think I'm already hooked on this permanently. We'll see how long it takes me to switch to kegging and AG. Looking forward to learning from everyone's collective experience...

you'll ask questions found here ;) we all have, since we search for 10 minutes, then get tired of looking. welcome, and good luck :D

Back