New Tool for viewing your BeerSmith2 Recipes, as well as Inventory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timcadieux

Reaction score
Introducing BSrecipes.com, my solution to not being able to see ALL my BeerSmith 2 recipes AND my Inventory online.

Essentially, like a few other BeerSmith cloud solutions, it uses DropBox to sync the files. What I've done differently is allow users to Share them with the world or keep them private. Additionally, you can import your inventory, which is of course, always private. I've also made it so users can download the recipe in BeerXml, which means you don't have to input the recipe, just download the file and import it right into BeerSmith 2.

I'm still working on adding Features but I think the base is solid enough now for users to start working with it.

Some of the things left to do:
Filter by recipe Type
Filter on User
Allow users to control paging size on Search
Add a simple Select Range on the Recipe Import page
Typos
Instructions for Mac and Linux

I am also willing to take recommendations for new features. My testers (thank you gents) have already shared some pretty neat ideas, some of which I've already added. The speed at which these are implemented will be based on how well the site is received.

Please take a look, let me know what your think. If you have criticisms, please try and keep them constructive as this project was a substantial undertaking for a single person.

If you encounter issues, please msg me here or use the account listed on the site. The site has been beta tested for a few weeks now but things always pop up.

See you at http://BSRecipes.com

Back