Paging Chairman Cheyco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffg

Reaction score
We need to talk immediately about your gallery photo of the three Paul Reed Smiths hanging on the wall....

Please provide full details and what you plug them into...:mug:

Any other guitar players here?

Baron von BeeGee said:
Is 6" what they call a 'gorilla' in Canada?

Maybe, something wrong with that? (of course, that's the width...) :p

As far as amps go, I use a Mesa Mark IV Widebody and a souped-up '72 Super Reverb. For most of my effects I use a Vox tonelab SE. You got a rig you'd like to share with the class?

Y'all have prolly seen all this junk already;
strats2-1.jpg

Here's some other stuff;
Ev014.jpg

I have 3 guitars (Alvarez acoustic, Epiphone Les Paul copy, Epiphone Strat copy), but I haven't taken pictures. Here's one of my banjo, though. I've also got a mandolin and a dulcimer. Yes, I play them all!

IMG_4394 (Small).JPG

Some nice stuff here. I have the first edition Clapton signature series strat that fender came out with around 1991. I love it. I play through a Mesa Boogie 50 Cal with an Aliess quadroverb. I'm terrible with internet photos but I'll try to snap a shot of my rig and see if I can figure out how to upload. I also have an Ovation acoustic but I've been in the hunt for a high end flatback for some time. Martin D28s and 35s are getting a lot of my attention but I'm open to suggestions.

Here's one with the Alvarez acoustic. I got it in 1979. I'll try to get some of the electrics when I get a chance. My amp, by the way, is an old Music Man 112 RD. I'm not sure what year it was made. It's not pictured here.

IMG_1511_edited (Small).JPG

Jim Karr said:
I've got harmonicas in almost every key known..........................................

The only instrument you can play and practice whilst you drive!

Ha! Orpheus, tell them how you play the pink bugle while you drive!

Latest posts

Back