Paradise Brewing Supplies - Cincinnati, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logzor

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the brewing world. Lately I have been getting some of my supplies from Paradise Brewing Supplies (Cincinnati, OH).

Their prices are excellent, I picked up two cases (48 bottles) of empty 12 oz bottles for under $30 shipped. They are local so they ended up just dropping them off at my house.

Everywhere else I looked, bottles cost at least $13 for case plus $7 each for shipping. Paradise only charged $9.50 per case.

Very happy with their service and look forward to ordering from them again.

I just started brewing in Jan. and have been going to Paradise exclusively since I stopped in there for the first time. They have quality products, they are very nice & knowledgable from what I can tell, and they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need. So far haven't seen the need to go somewhere else.

Yeah I've now picked up at least 6 kits from them, very happy with the service. Many times I simply e-mail them a recipe I want to make and it's ready when I get there.

Latest posts

Back