Question about Taprite multi-regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snarf7

Reaction score
Found a good deal on one of these on Ebay so I bought it and its on it's way.
Note how the unit has a barb connector at both ends. With this configuration is it possible to feed it 30-40 psi from the tank into one side, set each individual dial as needed for the 4 kegs and then the output on the other end will still pass thru my 30-40 psi? If so, I can force carb a keg while keeping the others at serving temp, I'd just want to install some kind of shutoff on that output side. Am I correct here?

Note how the unit has a barb connector at both ends. With this configuration is it possible to feed it 30-40 psi from the tank into one side, set each individual dial as needed for the 4 kegs and then the output on the other end will still pass thru my 30-40 psi? If so, I can force carb a keg while keeping the others at serving temp, I'd just want to install some kind of shutoff o

We need the link to see what you are talking about, I'm not following you.

Given the "barb at both ends" it sounds like a gang of Taprite secondary regulators. If true the proposed usage would work...

Cheers!

Attachments

• taprite.jpg
    taprite.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 28
Back