• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RARE Sabco Fermenter--FOR SALE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Only slightly used--I fermented with it only 3 times because I rarely did batches larger than 5 gallons. You could easily ferment 12-13 gallons in this. The main advantages is it can be a completely closed system, you can push the fermented beer out of it using hoses and C02 (or gravity) into corny kegs. Air never touches your beer.

I'm moving to Germany this winter and I'm not gonna bring it with me--weight issues. I bought this new for $375, I'll drop the price down to $300 even + shipping. They don't make these anymore--and it really is an awesome way to ferment your beer because of the racking advantages.

Here she is:

636-sabcof.jpg

The best way to get in touch with me is by e-mail. Korrea4 at yahoo dot com .

I'll take paypal.

as it looks its a closed system as the tube is hooked up to the push lock. if you look at the tubing there is a pinch type clamp to stop the flow of the wort when you drain it. Also the tube is attached to a racking arm.

My guess would be, remove the ball lock connector fro the top, hook it to your corny's Beer Out post, then hook a gas connector to where it was and apply co2 to push the beer into the corny.

Back