red remover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got par and dark on all of them. the bonus levels are much more challenging.

currently stuck on #44.

I've beat em all and I have par on all except 25 and 31 and I am totally stumped...I have no idea how to get par on those.

25 is easy to get par. just drop both reds to the center and hit them with one blue bar..
31) get the 2 greens on either side down to the bottom, remove 3rd and 4'th blue peg on both sides (counting in towards the center) then remove the blue face sitting next to the greens on the sides. everything else should just fall away.

25 is easy to get par. just drop both reds to the center and hit them with one blue bar..
31) get the 2 greens on either side down to the bottom, remove 3rd and 4'th blue peg on both sides (counting in towards the center) then remove the blue face sitting next to the greens on the sides. everything else should just fall away.

Tried that for 25 several times..in fact just tried it again, never works.

As for 31...I should have been able to figure that out. That is exactly what I have been doing except I was using 3 clicks to get each side green down to the bottom, thus resulting in 12 clicks. After you said that though, I realized I could get them down to the bottom with two click each. Thanks!

And....done. That was a good use of my lunch :D

redremover.JPG

wow you guys really took off with this thing. I haven't had the time to touch it since I posted last night.

Back