Renting homebrew equipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rojocito

Reaction score
1) Is it legal to rent brewing equipment as opposed to buying it or selling it? I'm a home-brewer that would love to rent a more professional system just to experience it (like a BrewMagic by Sabco). I see tons of these systems for sale on Craigslist, but I would rather just rent one for a weekend if that's feasible.
2) If "yes" - anyone have any referrals?

No legal problem renting equipment. The legal issue with homebrewing is no alcohol sales.
The problem with renting is your second question--finding someone who'll rent to you.

if you have a local homebrew club you could ask if any of the members would let you use their system.

Many stores have a system they will let you use on premise. My favorite store gives you a discount if you brew there, and we can brew for free if we donate the beer to the club.

Many stores have a system they will let you use on premise. My favorite store gives you a discount if you brew there, and we can brew for free if we donate the beer to the club.

this too!

check your area for "Brew on Premise" locations

Free beer? WOO HOO I am starting my own brew club and yall are all invited! :mug:

Back