Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not me on the left, that's Devin Townshend. SWMBO on the right, though.
tVymr.jpg

A picture she took for a contest
5WFTt.jpg

and my lovely kit-tay
gk8O2.jpg

good looking girl, and devin townshend rocks! S.Y.L. !!!

chainsawbrewing said:
become a premium supporter, and you'll get my answer to that question, lol.

Clearly I'm missing something. You are not the first to give the same response to that question. For the number of posts I have on this forum, why would anyone care if I pay, on this topic vs all others.

Clearly I'm missing something. You are not the first to give the same response to that question. For the number of posts I have on this forum, why would anyone care if I pay, on this topic vs all others.

We don't care, but you might. There's certain...perks, that premium members get to see. :D

sfrisby said:

Priceless! Haha....

Me likey that shirt.
And I applaud the bee that stung her in the back just as the pic was being snapped. :)

_

Alright, more entertainment for the swordfight.... the wife's the #1 fan of all the beer I make (and she even helps brew once in a while):

Christmas party at our place last year:

1f21172b.jpg

3907e60f.jpg

San Diego Bay:

60e3435a.jpg

At Stone bistro/brewery earlier this year:

e8dd0271.jpg

10309bef.jpg

NASCAR in Charlotte this summer:
1b6127a5.jpg

She likes shootin' guns:

d6fdf226.jpg

And drivin' our boat, too:
ffb6032f.jpg

Okay, JP. You win. She likes beer, shootin' guns, drivin' boats in her bikini and she's super-good looking as well. Next you'll be telling us she likes to cook for you and give you massages?

She got any sisters?;)

Okay, JP. You win. She likes beer, shootin' guns, drivin' boats in her bikini and she's super-good looking as well. Next you'll be telling us she likes to cook for you and give you massages?

She got any sisters?;)

Ha! - only child. I do the cooking, unless it's macaroni and cheese, and she's quite the masseuse

Alright, more entertainment for the swordfight.... the wife's the #1 fan of all the beer I make (and she even helps brew once in a while):

JP, i don't know who wins this swordfight, need to see a full on bikini photo of your swmbo v Haputanlas beautiful swmbo. That bee sting shot of Haputanlas's is beautiful.

but I have to say, boy you guys are very, very, very lucky, your swmbo's must be blind!

only kidding, great catches guys!

We don't care, but you might. There's certain...perks, that premium members get to see. :D

you're missing alot....

Geez... I'll tell him.

We compare pictures of each other's junk. More points for the position -- The Goat, The Brain, The Bat, etc.

Rockin' the beard (me not wifey)
5275t-i-know-beard-awesome.jpg

Stupid cold snap in Arizona....
5276t-arizona-winter-stupid-cold-snap.jpg

The pups.
5277t-emmy-harley.jpg

More to come when I find the Florida pics :mug:

Edit: hmmm, I didn't realize they would be tiny... I'll work on that for the bikini shot. :)

In response to your sig....Minnesota Vikings....ehh, next year we'll win the Super Bowl...you betcha. :mug::mug:

Back