Simple Arduino Brewing Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estricklin

Reaction score
I have written a neat little sketch for the Arduino, to control a single vessel electric brewing system. It uses very little hardware, and (for now) is controlled through the serial monitor. My project lives on github:

https://github.com/SixStringCoder/Simple-Arduino-Brewing

I have not finished writing all of the readme yet, but have tested the code by brewing a few batches and it is working.

I am currently working on a java application to control the Arduino, in place of using the serial monitor. Also would be nice to have the option of single vessel or 3. So the final project would be a desktop application that can be used on Windows/Mac/Linux.

I understand there are a lot of people interested in brewing with an Arduino, and may not have any programming experience, I want to make sure anyone can do this!

I do intend to add more features into the desktop application, such as pump control and timers, but still want to keep the project as simple as possible.

Here are a few photos of my setup:
20181012_162223.jpg
20181012_173234.jpg
20181012_162210.jpg
20181012_162133.jpg

Back