Some Friday Beer Pr0ns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
img_20110114_1849161.jpg

Sorry about the cell phone picture. Went to Binny's on a mission to get Tactical Nuclear Penguin or Sink the Bismarck, then I realized I wasn't going to spend 100+ on one beer.

Whats funny is that the wine was the cheapest thing I bought. :mug:

img_20110114_203112.jpg

For my 999th post, here's how long this bottle of Brew Dog Paradox Islay has been sitting on the counter at the store...

Definitely tastes like the cask.

SWMBO came back from Wisconsin with 2 pick your own six packs full of microbrews. Doing research for our next brew... Finally got to try me some dogfish head. Loved it

Mmmmm Wipe out IPA. I use to work at that brewery. Still my favorite IPA out there.

IMG_20110126_014247_copy.jpg

I haven't paid my yearly dues, yet, so I can't post my 1000th post in the premium member's section.

So here's the last bottle of my Oktoberfest from last November. The label on the cap says I bottled 11/10/09 so that puts this beer a little over a year old. It tasted great, despite the awesome chill haze you see here.

Back