Talkbeer glass 007 speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.gif

Move means sell for profit. He probably knows the kind of reaction he would get here.

Yeah true. I more or less meant try to trade them here or whatever. I've been trying to get a b2 for a while now. But **** all that $200 noise. When my time comes to move along from this website I'll take the few that I have and send them out randomly to people.

Edit: also love the BoatsAndHoes comment in there

Yeah true. I more or less meant try to trade them here or whatever. I've been trying to get a b2 for a while now. But **** all that $200 noise. When my time comes to move along from this website I'll take the few that I have and send them out randomly to people.
I'm going to throw mine at people in Walmart.

Sounds like the right place to do that? Why not move them here? Seems kind of ****ed. Any thoughts Photekut ?
because cosmicevan is far too much of a coward to show his face here and try to move them.

Edit - but I think $200 bucks is an OK price for all those ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the quality like in the TB glass? I hate having glassware that feels like it will break if I look at it incorrectly. Stupid BCBS glass...
I broke that 004 glass within 5 minutes of getting it in the mail, lol. Had to get a replacement.

Quality definitely depends on the glass as they're sourced from different glass manufacturers....

Of the glasses I own:

002 - solid. This glass still ****s.
003 - It's a teku. Watch the stem.
004 - Basically turns to dust if the wind hits it wrong
005b - unwieldy but thick glass. Would probably survive anything but a fall off a table.
006a - I've broken one of these before pretty easily be careful. The glass is thin.
006b - You could probably drop this glass down a flight of stairs and it would be fine.
Sorry for Partying - FRA-GEE-LAY.

So where the **** is our new glass already?

Well, ya see, it's a little tough at the moment figuring out logistics with the holidays and the constant ebb and flow of emotions on the site as a whole. One day errrbody gon quit, next day we all good. It's like the internet version of Sybil.

Well, ya see, it's a little tough at the moment figuring out logistics with the holidays and the constant ebb and flow of emotions on the site as a whole. One day errrbody gon quit, next day we all good. It's like the internet version of Sybil.
Dude, stop taking your role as a mod so seriously. I wasn't expecting an answer, I'm just ****ing around. <3

Back