Time Sinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
you know, those websites where you spend hour after hour finding new links to click.

youtube & wikipedia are probably the best examples, never-ending sources of amusement to waste away your day

my latest click-hole has to be TV Tropes, listing nearly every cliché in the known 'verse with examples from anime, literature, cartoons, video games, tv & movies.

let's say no one has replied to any of your posts on HBT and you're tired of all the "critique my recipe!" threads in Today's Posts (it'll make beer!) , what are your favorites click-hole time sink web sites?

I usually just rewatch episodes of Chop & Brew or BrewingTV (the "real" BrewingTV) or other brew related stuff on YouTube. I usually have a pint or three in my hand when binge watching like this.

I start with a random Wikipedia page and see how many clicks it takes to get to the Beer wiki page. Kind of a 6 degrees of beer.

you know, those websites where you spend hour after hour finding new links to click.

youtube & wikipedia are probably the best examples, never-ending sources of amusement to waste away your day

my latest click-hole has to be TV Tropes, listing nearly every cliché in the known 'verse with examples from anime, literature, cartoons, video games, tv & movies.

let's say no one has replied to any of your posts on HBT and you're tired of all the "critique my recipe!" threads in Today's Posts (they'll make beer!) , what are your favorites click-hole time sink web sites?

Dammit! You had me there for about 20 minutes before I realized what I *wasn't* doing.... :mad:

working? eating? sleeping?

writing the great American novel?

busing Commies into rich neighborhoods to kill puppies?

Working. Having an issue with phone lines today. Hopefully when it's done we can "complete" the phone system install and migration.

While waiting for calls acknowledging the work being done I got caught up all them tropes!

Back