Tips for Sedona, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applescrap

Be the ball!
Reaction score
Headed to Sedona. Any tips? Also I'd like to know some good beers to try, and good restaurants to go to. But mostly beer [emoji2].

Go to Elote'.

Wonderful mexican food.

Not too many breweries in Sedona (but plenty in Flagstaff and Prescott nearby) Oak Creek Brewery in Sedona isn't too bad (not great, but decent) and has good bar food, and window shopping at Tlaquepaque (where Oak Creek brewery is) is fun.

Thanks, sound great. Jerome was pretty cool, but the driving there on Saturday was a pitas. Elote sounds awesome. My dad said oak brew was good but I remain cautious of the random brewery burger anymore it seems.

If you want a nice, slightly dressy dinner destination, try Cucina Rustica by dahl & diluca, just S of Sedona, going into Oak Creek. Great italian place, gorgeous establishment. https://www.cucinarustica.com/
Thanks, sounds good. There was a cucina rustica in the lodge at Vail for years that I wanted to go to. It closed, I wonder if its same person.

Back