Todays "Deal of the Day"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidgerbil

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK,
So does anyone know what todays "Deal of the Day" was over on MoreBeer.com? I am on vacation, and did not catch it. Some days you can still see the image of what it was, blurred out in the background, but for some reason, today I can't see that. Not that it does me any good to know what it was, now that it is gone, but I am just curious.

I can't figure out what it was. There used to be a thread about the deal of the day that was updated often, but it faded away.

It surprises me that MoreBeer does not make one on their site, and update it themselves... I would think that it would help drive the whole thing even more, when you can look back at all the deals, instead of the small number of "example deals" that the have posted in the FAQ about the program.

I dont think they had one today - I think something may have screwed up with their web program.
Oops I think it just showed up - wast not here a half hour ago.

Is this the link McKBrew? Wort-O-Matic: Former B3 Deals of the Day

There was a thread at Homebrewtalk that discussed the deal of the day. Your link is excellent though, now we can all see what we missed.

Today's deal of the day: AHA membership! Was $30, now $29.95! Five cents off! What a deal!

Honestly, if they don't have anything good to put up, just leave it blank :p

mike

Latest posts

Back