Unsolicited comment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
So I'm standing in line at Kroger, minding my own bees-wax when I feel someone staring at me. It's a 40-ish guy standing there, just drinking in me in my motorcycle gear as I stand there with two big bottles of Fat Tire Enlightened Black Ale and some assorted things for making pizza.

With no prelude, he just looks at me and says, "I wanna go home with you. Pizza and beer and motorcycle." He said it kind of mournfully.

It was kinda cute. Mostly creepy, but with a cute-in-a-pathetic-way quality, so I didn't kick him in the genitals.

Just wanted to share.

Well, you DID have beer, and you were CLEARLY making pizza. You're not allowed to bait us, you know, especially this time of the year.

Or "Motorcycle? Oh no, I wear this sometimes when I feel reminiscent of the 70's when I was heavily into the leather gay scene"

I would have taken him home and let him murder myself and my family with his nice shiny axe, named Susan.

The axe is not nice and shiny. And its name is Otis.

(Anyone who recognizes that movie reference, without googling, gets a prost)

He! I think that was me! Were you in the Food Lion in Alliance, by any chance?
Beer, Pizza, and motorcycle chicks just kinda do it for me.

OK, beer and pizza?

Oh, hell, just beer!

The guy was probably just trying to get close to you for your beer. Don't flatter yopurself that he was an axe wielding psycho trying to kill you and the fam and then get into your pants.

Personally, If I fit the description, I'd have killed you in the parking lot for the beer you were buying. That's some very good stuff!

Oh, that Enlightened Black Ale IS good stuff. I'm enjoying it! It is kind of bittersweet, however, as it reminds me of my favorite homebrew that I was making a lot last year. But my brewing is on hiatus right now due to this evermore complicated #(*%-ing moving process. I hope to be set up in our permanent home in a coupla months. Meanwhile, I shall drink the Black Ale and remember the good times.

Pic, pic, everybody wants a frickin' pic. Sigh.

Here's one that is motorcycle-related: me changing a tire on the South Dakota prairie.

trip043sm.jpg

I really don't have one of me in my gear. I don't think it'd be that attractive, anyway. I think I mostly look lesbo in the gear. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm just sayin', you know, when I"m in gear, I'm all business. And probably a little scary.

Back