• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W.T.B.- neato used bottle caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
i'm finishing my bartop in bottle caps, and i'm short by a lot of caps.
no BMC please, looking for anything else though, i.e. rogue, stone, whatever. i probably need around 300 more crown caps. thanks.

brian

Hmm let me check what I still have lying around, although bmc are easiest due to twist tops.

Ok other than bmc I have:
Heineken
Sierra Nevada
New Castle
Corona
Also smaller amounts of caps such as killians

If you are interested I could count up numbers and we could work something out.

Hmm let me check what I still have lying around, although bmc are easiest due to twist tops.

Ok other than bmc I have:
Heineken
Sierra Nevada
New Castle
Corona
Also smaller amounts of caps such as killians

If you are interested I could count up numbers and we could work something out.

yeah. give me an idea of how many you have, and cost please.

I have quite a few of them from a lot of craft breweries like Bell's, Odell, New Belgium, Sierra, 3 Floyds, etc. My brother might want some of them so let me check with him and I'll let you know how many I can spare. I don't think I would charge you anything but the shipping.

I have quite a few of them from a lot of craft breweries like Bell's, Odell, New Belgium, Sierra, 3 Floyds, etc. My brother might want some of them so let me check with him and I'll let you know how many I can spare. I don't think I would charge you anything but the shipping.

sounds great. that's exactly what i'm looking for!
looking forward to hearing back.

thanks
brian

I have a bunch of bottle caps, I have always just thrown them in a bucket by my fridge. They are a mostly homebrew, but I'm sure there are a few commercial ones in there as well. I'll go through them and see what I got.

Heineken- Couple hundred
New Castle- 6
Seirra Nevada- ~10
Magic Hat~12
Killians Irish Red~15
Warsteiner Light~6
Corona Extra~40
Rolling Rock~6
Redhook ESB-6
Saranac-5
Stella Artois-12
Smithwicks-8
Paulaner-2
Christin Moerlein-4

Maybe some of the folks who have made their own customized caps would care to submit a few to this project? Might give you some neat conversation subjects. Or maybe it will drive your visitors nuts trying to find the beer that went to those caps (if they didn't ask...)

Maybe some of the folks who have made their own customized caps would care to submit a few to this project? Might give you some neat conversation subjects. Or maybe it will drive your visitors nuts trying to find the beer that went to those caps (if they didn't ask...)

yeah, what he said!

Back