What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not drinking much:
F77C1A93-F704-4C4D-A4EF-54D41B41CDB2.jpeg

This is not bad, actually.

I'm sampling a young Alabama Pale Ale. Transfered to the keg minutes ago. It's only ten days old, can't wait till next weekend. That will be when this one and a Czech Pilsner will be ready to tap. Gonna try to keep them for another 3 weeks before opening them up for family reunion fathers day weekend. Gonna brew a red ale Monday to have it ready also.
20230519_155711.jpg20230519_142744.jpg

HB Irish Red Ale
After a severe drought last summer and one of the most miserable winters I can remember (I’m 48), we’re finally getting some rain after kind of a slow start this spring. Daytime temperatures are still cool in the high 50s. Winter wheat is thin and behind schedule. The oak tree by my mailbox is just starting to leaf out. Happy to see the color “green” though.
IMG_0676.jpeg

Awesome. Firestone Walker beers are so good; you are so lucky. Although I probably wouldn't have a bank account balance if I lived anywhere near any of their taprooms.
I know what you mean. Luckily their main brewery is about 40 miles to my north, and their excellent tasting room, Barrelworks, is about 40 miles to my south. If they were any closer I’d likely only have one kidney, no spleen or gallbladder and be missing a few other various body parts, all sold to pay for more of their amazing barrel aged stouts. I have yet to taste any other BA stout that I enjoy more than FW’s. Their barrel program rocks!!

Back