What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were on a submarine, better believe I'd be cropdusting everyone I came across...

It's a point of pride that a submariner has been able to clear a room.

It's nice. Not exceptionally impressive but far from the worst I've ever had.

_DSC3996.jpg

Well tonight started with arrogant bastard moved to a dirty bastard back to a arrogant bastard to a dark rye to a double trouble and back to arrogant bastard (fuzz this keg I love it also interesting note keg vs. bottle is COMPLETELY different) and a jack and coke as a night cap. Night yall

Set the pan into concrete, you could throw a party in there.

View attachment 259246
Refill of hb porter.

So you're able to bathe again? I'm sure the wife is happy! :D

I thought I just heard a ghost ...

I'm guessing BK has had his berries kicked in from that cold - get better!

Coffee. Evening spent going to a school fundraiser at a mediocre restaurant, then planning a den meeting for this weekend and then obedience school. When did weeknights get so floccin' busy?!

Flight canceled, should have known. Right after we checked bags and got thru security too. Perfect timing.

Rebooked into a different airport now, bags redirected (hopefully), rebooking rental car. Gotta love travel.

Need some coffee...

Had a buddy take similar meds. Good news was it worked. Did you already start the meds? Since it was voluntary, he waited and had one last blow out party and started meds a couple days later.

View attachment 259336

Meds? Now I'm curious. Are you transitioning, Ryan?

Coffee. Shoveled some of the deck and stairs for pup. Gotta shovel the front. We got lots of snow last night. It's pretty but the town will shut down, again.

Oh and I gave in and ordered a Tired Hands Teku...I may not ever see the beer, but I've wanted the glass for a bit. :D Happy.

Coffee. Shoveled some of the deck and stairs for pup. Gotta shovel the front. We got lots of snow last night. It's pretty but the town will shut down, again.

Oh and I gave in and ordered a Tired Hands Teku...I may not ever see the beer, but I've wanted the glass for a bit. :D Happy.

I cannot wait to BIF a bunch of soda and juices to ReaAnn in KS.

Coffee.

Haha i joked yesterday that i was getting a sex change, but that is not the case. It has nothing to do with my love organs. :D

Flight canceled, should have known. Right after we checked bags and got thru security too. Perfect timing.

Rebooked into a different airport now, bags redirected (hopefully), rebooking rental car. Gotta love travel.

Need some coffee...

Good luck getting down there today. More coffee as I try to figure out why the puppy is so ornery this morning.

Good luck getting down there today. More coffee as I try to figure out why the puppy is so ornery this morning.

Yes, it's awesome, flying in further from our destination, will end up driving several hours now. And I don't trust those southerners to clear the road from the flurries they're getting. ;)

Come on guys, is it really taking you this long?

@finsfan is obviously getting a series of cosmetic surgeries to make himself look like Jon Hamm.

Tired. I should have brought the Java Sutra coffee porter I bought last night to work this morning.

Back