What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to keep posting songs but I solved an ongoing control panel issue tonight and now I'm sitting here celebrating drinking cheap American brewed Bass ale and enjoying music.

Another great rock'n'roll fan quote..."I don't always listen to Led Zeppelin, but, when I do, so do my neighbors."

I love Kashmir, it's perhaps my favorite LZ song, and this is an inspired rendition.

Here's an excellent cover by the late, great Kevin Gilbert.

He was being considered by Genesis as a replacement for the then-departing Phil Collins.

He was also the front man for the band Toy Matinee. They released just one album (in 1990 prior to his death), which I consider to be one of the best albums no one has ever heard.

Kashmir is also one of my favorite songs and I love hearing other people's interpretations of it.

Here's another. The intro is a little long but wait for it...

Brew day music. The Dear Hunter act 4
20190312_134640.jpeg

That is one of the best interpretations of the g-min. Over dramatic, as I hear it too, yet contrasted with the georgous melodic section. Bravo!

Have you tried the c#-min? It's an easier introduction to Rachs Preludes.

Last edited:
Grandpa had me watch this movie when I was 10. Made me scared to death of high school and with good cause I might add. But won't dive into that...

My mother would watch all of the big musicals of the time. West Side Story, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The King and I, The Music Man, The Sound of Music... It seemed to go on forever!

I love those movies.

Back