What is a Muss?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muss

Reaction score
This is self-glorifying I know :)
Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what Muss means.

Lol rofl good guesses. Nah I'm not smelly and I'm not that great at protection, If I ride shotgun all I'll do is eat all the food in the car then ask you to stop for icecream.

There is a New Zealand movie called Once Were Warriors, starring Temurea Morrison in his earlier days. He did a B grade action movie with Pamela Anderson and also played Jango Fett in the new Star Wars movies.
Anyway he played a tough guy called Jake the Muss, who is good at drinking a lot of beer and fighting and I'm no good at either so I though I'd use the nickname as a bit of a luagh and it stuck:ban:

Speranza said:
The "definition" is to make a mess, or to make messy.

But in truth I prefer thinking of you as a Multifuntion Self Protection System. Will you ride shotgun with me?

LOL the description of that defence system sounds good.

"MUSS weighs 65 to 160kg, depending on the equipment application,"

"MUSS has demonstrated its effectiveness against various different threats during extensive tests, including testing on board the Leopard II main battle tank."

"MUSS was selected by the German MOD to protect the new Puma armored infantry fighting vehicles."

LOL go me!!!:cross:

Muss said:
There is a New Zealand movie called Once Were Warriors, starring Temurea Morrison in his earlier days.

Excellent movie. I used to have that on VHS but loaned the tape to someone and it was never returned (not that I even have a VCR anymore).

Back