What's with the hat ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilTOJ

Reaction score
You know the one. That one.
stop highlighting text!!!|
<----------------------

And another thing while I'm here. What's with people putting a space in between their last word of their sentence and punctuation ? <----- like so. I'm seeing it all over the place, and not just on this forum. It's irritating and you people knock it off and type properly!

You know the one. That one.
stop highlighting text!!!|
<----------------------

And another thing while I'm here. What's with people putting a space in between their last word of their sentence and punctuation ? <----- like so. I'm seeing it all over the place, and not just on this forum. It's irritating and you people knock it off and type properly!

Its, its Shecky in disguise! :eek:

While we're talking about things we don't understand, can someone explain why everyone on the internet spells ridiculous as rediculous? Is it a massive failing of our educational system, or is it like saying interwebz instead of internet? :tank:

Whew!!!! I have been out for the last month or so, and I thought the black ribbons were because someone died. I just didn't want to be THAT guy and ask about it....

Whew!!!! I have been out for the last month or so, and I thought the black ribbons were because someone died. I just didn't want to be THAT guy and ask about it....

I've seen that happen on another board. But instead of ribbons, everyone adopted the deceased members' avatar, it was very confusing.

Didn'tja notice my siggy ????

Ah, I see now. I figured it was one of you post whores but I don't have the wherewithall to go through over 9000 posts to see which one of you F'ers decided to start the trend.

Ah, I see now. I figured it was one of you post whores but I don't have the wherewithall to go through over 9000 posts to see which one of you F'ers decided to start the trend.

Hey! Who you callin a post whore?

Latest posts

Back