Wood Beer Carriers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40oz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
First time sharing anything and haven't been on this forum for a long time but thought I would share come Wooden Beer Carriers that I made for a couple of Christmas batches that our family will be giving out to neighbors and family.

Though I did these fast and last minute, 4 pack and 6 pack.....after looking at some online I think I'll route out a top and bottom panel that will be more conformed to a bottle or just holes for better bottle placement because Now I have to make an additional beer divider to keep them in place. Oh well, live and learn but it's been fun!

Maybe even scorch the wood first then carve the logo....bah..next time!

Beer 7.JPG

Beer 8.jpg

Beer 9.JPG

These are nice, and I like the engraving. I have an Shapeoko 2 and have thought about making some crates as well. Good Job, they would looked good with a little burn on them.

nice!! your logo is almost the same as my logo I put on my guitars.
CNC router is in my very near future

Real nice. I'm also looking to build a cnc router in 2016. What unit do you have?

I think I've settled on the CNC Router Parts 96x48 model. I'll order the parts kit but source all of the other bits myself.

Thanks guys. I've had fun doing these and looking to make my next improved version 2.0 :)

Real nice. I'm also looking to build a cnc router in 2016. What unit do you have?

I think I've settled on the CNC Router Parts 96x48 model. I'll order the parts kit but source all of the other bits myself.

I have a ShopBot 4x8 table which I bought back in 2005 I think. I use it for fabricating electric signs and Neon structures. I work primarily in Aluminum and Acrylic / Polycarbonate plastics and it's always been able to do more than I can throw at it. Wood of course is nothing compared to the other substrates. I'm happy with it.

This gives me an idea. I have a long wooden tool box that has been sitting outside. Maybe I'll use it to store some bottles.

Back