Worst athletes' names of all time.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a new all-time worst name for an athlete; college volleyball/high-jump star Destinee Hooker. Way to aim high, mom and dad!

destinee_hooker.jpg

Narrowly beats out the previous champion...

Lucious.jpg

Back in the late 70s the Packers had a linebacker named Micheal Hunt. Jim Irwin, the radio announcer back then, was too dumb NOT to call him Mike. My dad thought it was the funniest thing evah.

I still laugh every time I hear about the St. Louis Cardinal's first baseman. It's even funnier that I've seen the closed-captioning spell his name phoenetically... Pooholes.

I was a kid when he played. Never did grow up enough to not think about the obvious connotations.

The worst one is Hehateme. Best part is, it was PLANNED!

Luscious Pusey is clear winner here though.

Apparently, Lusious changed his name to "Seymour" a little while back. Unfortunately, he's now "Lucious Seymour" instead of "Seymour Pusey" :(

Whitney Houston and Brittany Spears share the Rock. (Not crack, basketball)

This Brittany Spears and Whitney Houston are not two tabloid train wrecks perpetually attempting a "comeback." They are two promising starting players for the University of Colorado's women's basketball team.
Brittany Spears is a 6-1 forward who "is making her mark as one of the most exciting and dynamic players in the Big 12 Conference and will certainly be a candidate for a variety of in-season and postseason honors."
whitneyhou.jpg

britne.jpg

Together Whitney and Britney might lead the Lady Buffaloes to NCAA glory.
(It's no Grammy or VMA, but it's also no Kevin Federline or Bobby Brown to ruin things either.)
The girls have bonded since becoming teammates. Their mutual famous names helped make them instant friends. Truth be told though, Whitney loves Brittney and Whitney's music. But Britney doesn't like either of them. (Come on Brittney, talk some sense into Whitney please.)

Latest posts

Back