WOW, IT's READY !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewProject

Reaction score
Three weeks in the bottle, enjoying a COLD one now...

Whoever suggested I tip the bottles over between week 2 and 3, Thank you so much.

Carbonation has definately taken hold...

My FIRST BREW Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks to all of you who have helped me along the way... Love this Sport, er, i mean Hobby... :ban: :mug:

dcam1744jf2.jpg

TASTES GREAT !!!

thanks you guys, i appreciate your support.

sorry, Chairman Cheyco, i got so many people wanting some of this brew, that it will never last me until my next batches are ready in 3 weeks... but i will hit you up in the future if you are serious.. :mug:

5.2@ ABV too, HELL YEA :rockin:

Blender said:
That beer looks very good and will probably get better in the coming week or so. Try to save one.

my thoughts exactly dude...

i am gonna put back one to enjoy in another week or two and also put one back to enjoy in a couple of months.. :ban:

gruntingfrog said:
If that tastes half as good as it looks, you got a damn fine beer there.

Congratulations.

thanks man, after having a couple, it really is a good tasting beer... slightly tangy, but very slightly. Neither the hops or malt is overpowering..., a nice mix if i do say so myself...

this was my first batch, brewed from an completely liquid kit, but I like it... Looking forward to sharing some with friends tommorow during a double bottling and brewing day...

i am pretty impressed with my first brew... kinda feel like a proud pappa ;) :D

Yuri_Rage said:
Looks really nice...what kit was it? Wish I had that kind of result every time!

It was this, a John Bull American Beer, something I would recommend to any beginner..

JohnBullAmerican.jpg

i am really enjoying it too... and i hope i get this result all the time... :mug:

Remember, if you want to slow a beers aging you can stick it in the fridge. You could take one of those future reference bottles and put it in the fridge, the other one wherever you age your beer. In a few months, pop them both open, and compare the refridgerated one to the aged one.

I've been meaning to do this but always end up drinking them prematurely. :drunk:

wow, after having drinking about 5 or 6 of these, i am blown away...

here's to getting my friends drunk tomorrow :mug:

:ban: :rockin: :ban:

Great looking beer! I might have to try that one. I racking my first ale from the primary to the secondary tomorrow.

Here's to ya!:mug:

BrewProject said:
thanks man, after having a couple, it really is a good tasting beer... slightly tangy, but very slightly. Neither the hops or malt is overpowering..., a nice mix if i do say so myself...

this was my first batch, brewed from an completely liquid kit, but I like it... Looking forward to sharing some with friends tommorow during a double bottling and brewing day...

i am pretty impressed with my first brew... kinda feel like a proud pappa ;) :D

No need to explain; we understand........You do realize that this is just the tip of the iceberg, right? That you have many happy hours of pondering and building and creating ahead of you, right? That this is not a hobby but an obsession? Ain't life grand?

ablrbrau said:
No need to explain; we understand........You do realize that this is just the tip of the iceberg, right? That you have many happy hours of pondering and building and creating ahead of you, right? That this is not a hobby but an obsession? Ain't life grand?

I think I realized the obsession before, but now it has struck home in a BIG way...

pondering, creating, trying this recipe and that one, modifying this and that, HELL YEA!!!

LIFE IS GRAND !!! :rockin:

pariah said:
Remember, if you want to slow a beers aging you can stick it in the fridge. You could take one of those future reference bottles and put it in the fridge, the other one wherever you age your beer. In a few months, pop them both open, and compare the refridgerated one to the aged one.

I've been meaning to do this but always end up drinking them prematurely. :drunk:

i hear you bro...

not drinking all of this right up is the challenge. two hidden bottles is cool, not sure i can handle one in the fridge however :D

jackmaxcy said:
Great looking beer! I might have to try that one. I racking my first ale from the primary to the secondary tomorrow.

Here's to ya!:mug:

thanks, back @ ya :mug:

Back