Wrong items from KegConnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRYLOK

Reaction score
I finely decided to start kegging my beer so about a week ago I orderd 4 kegs and a co2 tank from bvrgelements.com and a 2 faucet refrigerator kit from kegconnection.com. I got the kegs and co2 tank this afternoon and everything is great. As for the frig kit, Well it just showed up and it's a commercial tower faucet. I got an invoice and its the wrong person. Called the Customer Service
and they gave me the number for shipping, Called them and i'm now waiting to here back. I will update what happens.

Has this happened to anyone else?

So you're complaining on a forum before giving them a chance to make things right? Mistakes do happen you know.

Threads like this belong in the company reviews forum, and AFTER you've given the company a chance to correct the situation. I've gotten a lot of items from these guys and you don't have anything to worry about.

So you're complaining on a forum before giving them a chance to make things right? Mistakes do happen you know.

Threads like this belong in the company reviews forum, and AFTER you've given the company a chance to correct the situation. I've gotten a lot of items from these guys and you don't have anything to worry about.

I really don't think I was complaining. I was just trying to see if anyone had problems with them before.

My experience with Keg Connection has been extremely pleasant, they have been very helpful with all of my questions, and my orders have been flawless.

However, its really not fair to post something about giving them a chance to correct their issue.

In 2008, I placed an order with them for over $400 worth of equipment, including a number of "class a" rated corny kegs. I had a problem with one of the kegs; it had a flaw that did not meet their description of "class a". Everything else in my order was fine.

I sent them an email about it and they responded back the same day. They apologized and simply shipped me a new keg to replace the damaged one.

I'd do business with them again.

I ordered everything for Kegging from Keg Connection recently. And they forgot to send me my CO2 tank. They took about a week to get another one shipped out to me. Apparently they are in the process or relocating their warehouse at the moment so things are hectic. It might be easier to contact them through email if you need to, it was for me anyways.

They should take care of you though, and as long as you don't have something ready to key right this minute, should be no problem.

They called and apologized and I think everything is taken care of. I will do business with them again. Thanks guys.

I got all my stuff from them and dealt with BEN G. I changed a 4 keg set up to meet my needs, And he was great. I ordered more stuff and it was good too. I would deff buy from them again! I knew the would take care of it for you.

Latest posts

Back