YEOW! (Warning: somewhat Gross)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubslover

Reaction score
Playing in an all-night Indoor dome tourney last weekend.

Guy broke his leg, compound fracture, both bones above his ankle.

IMG_9277.jpg

IMG_6078.png

Ouch, that's going to hurt in the morning.

Ouchy. Never broke a bone in my body (probably toes a few times, but they don't count; and maybe a finger a couple of times, but I don't count that either).

But that looks like it would hurt. I agree with the above. I prescribe beer until the scab falls off.

Looks like what happens when you slide hard into a base and your foot gets stuck. Glad I've never had anything that bad. Broke the bone between my thumb and wrist (metacarpal?) once. Life sucks without opposable thumbs.

It was a freak play at first. He was the pitcher running to first to cover on a play, it was a close play and runner slid, into his leg.

I've had to slide late into second base once because some rec-league jackass decided to throw late at second. Toe caught the bag and my lower leg rotated 180 degress tearing my meniscus. Freak **** happens.

Breaking a bone inside your body isn't all that bad, but OUTSIDE your body...OUCH!

And somebody thought "What a great time to break out the camera!"

"Hold still, Bob! C'mon, give us a smile!"

Ouch!

Latest posts

Back