• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Brutus Brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubalz

Beer Whore
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Price lowered to $200.00 before I list it on eBay.
I am selling an extra brew stand I have that seems to be getting in my way. This was welded up using 1 1/2" steel box tubing and a 1 x 3" piece as the center base support. Features welded in burner wings at the front of each kettle opening so the flames and heat are directed towards the back. I installed a new set of casters from Caster City. The two on the right are full lock (swivel and roll) the two on the right are non-locking. There is no rust on this at all but has a few paint chips although I have some extra paint that I would be willing to touch it up with for the buyer if there want. The dimensions are : 15" deep, 59" high and 35" high and can hold 3 keggles side by side comfortably. It has holes drilled and tapped for the front gas pipe clamps and Chugger pump plates (not included in the sale) In the interest of full disclosure, the person who cut and welded this up for me cut one of the legs a smidge too short. It is extremely slight but causes a small wobble when really stirring the mash. This can be fixed by cutting the other 3 to the same length or to place another spacer between the foot and caster plate. It was so minimal that I never bothered fixing it. This thing is a solid beast. Located close to Dover Delaware. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, concerns or interest.

Thanks!
John

P1030244.jpg

P1030245.jpg

P1030246.jpg

P1030248.jpg

P1030249.jpg

Last edited:
Back