Label Peelers Hops sale 40-50%

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only looked at one hop. The 1LB pound price is good. The one ounce pack not so much.

Agreed, I typically stock up by the pound during this sale. I might get a few oz of something new to play with, but typically just buy by the lb for those that I am using consistently.

Anytime I am able to get a lb of hops for under $20 (and many are well below that) I am pretty happy.

Agreed, I typically stock up by the pound during this sale. I might get a few oz of something new to play with, but typically just buy by the lb for those that I am using consistently.

Anytime I am able to get a lb of hops for under $20 (and many are well below that) I am pretty happy.

I bought 5 pounds of hops on sale one time (about 5 years ago). I don't brew extremely hopped IPAs and apparently I don't brew often enough. I still have a lot of that purchase left!!!! I use Farmhousebrewing.com and buy the 4 ounce packages now.

Oooooo, double uptick +1 on the 4oz Farmhouse packages.

It's a great way to end up, a year or so later, w forty-leven randomly different schnibbles left in the freezer!

Oooooo, double uptick +1 on the 4oz Farmhouse packages.

It's a great way to end up, a year or so later, w forty-leven randomly different schnibbles left in the freezer!

With the exception of Cascade (so far) I don't use enough of one type to warrant a pound at a time... So many hops to try......

I have 16 hops in the freezer... Time to get some new to me varieties..... But then the 16 will be getting older and older......

What a dilemma!!!!!

This is good, thx for posting, but for 1lb Mosaic and 1lb Citra Amazon’s price beats them by $2, and also arrives within two days. At least for my location.

With the exception of Cascade (so far) I don't use enough of one type to warrant a pound at a time... So many hops to try......

I have 16 hops in the freezer... Time to get some new to me varieties..... But then the 16 will be getting older and older......

What a dilemma!!!!!

I also know your pain, my freezer is full!

I haven't brewed since last year due to kids and renovation, but once I do I will be doing some back to back 10 gal batches. Once that starts I will start chewing up some of my stock pretty quickly.
Just need to itch that brewing bug...

Back