Anyone have a cooler wife?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from being beautiful, fun, in shape (currently training for a mini-triathlon), great personality, loves the homebrew, helped build the brewery, likes firearms, and, since I decided to take a sabbatical from the corporate rat race, she is also supporting us with a very nice income. Probably should mention that she can cook too. :)

Suck-up!! :D

Two years ago, my wife got me a beginner's brewing kit.

Last year, she got me a beginner's wine kit, with a note saying that I had a year, now it's time to make something she'll drink.

I currently have five gallons of a bone-sucking dry red wine in the basement staring up at us in anger.

The best part of this thread is that EdWort responded. Kind of like meeting a rockstar.

Oh puh-leeeze...

:drunk:

My SWMBO is awesome, not only for the gifts she gives (which are awesome) but she just wants me to be happy - no matter what my current hobby/addiction is. I have to say that she's a pretty big supporter of the latest one - The BGE!!!!

And she makes peroghies, and has nice tits. The two reasons I married her.

My wife puts up with my sh*t so it's all good.Hopefully she'll let me get a kegerator prior to having kids. :cross:

sorry i heard "tits" being typed and automatically had to enter this thread.

my wife bought me a Mr.Beer kit, despite what's been said here about that kit, it works and I commend my wife for the effort... it could have been another socks and undie birthday.

My wife hates beer (more for me to drink), can't even stand the smell of the garage when I brew.

But she still is taking me to the GABF in October for our wedding anniversary. And she just let me order 4 more kegs last week. Right now my 200 o-rings from mcmaster-carr are on the UPS truck out for delivery.

She also let me do whatever I wanted when I finished our basement, so I got the home theater I've always wanted and my game room.

jeeze wish my wife was that cool... only thing she bought me last was A Harley.

guess I should keep her but just because she has nice tits.....

Latest posts

Back