Fess up. Who's a new thread whore? Post your ratio.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
116 Threads/4009 Posts for a whopping total of .029%. There is no screen however that displays how many of those posts were actually useful to someone.

Nah, it's none of you...this thread is preachin to the choir (I know a little about that dontja know :D) those of you who THINK you are...aren't....

It's doubtful the true TH even gets that he's it....

Uhm. BuffaloSabresBrewer. 74 / 1667 = 74/1667 = 4.3% .... not 36. You sure you're not looking at "My Replies" or something????

I think Revvy just might be referring to this guy...

629 Threads / 8869 posts = 7.09% :p

Yikes, 629! I had to go through and do some funny advanced searching because the limit per search is 500...:(

17%....wow. I read a lot but don't post as often as I should...damn work getting in the way of my fun.

I think 20% should result in a 6 month ban on new posts, and mandatory search school.

thats regoddamndiculous

Methinks you're getting warmer :D

Heh... I just picked that number out of the uh... well, um.. someone else's profile. :D

Internet-Police.jpg

I think it would be funny if admin added a T/R ratio just under our Post count!!:D

That way you could identify the Thread kings/queens.

Just to be technical: if you consider trolls in this survey, creating one thread and having no post responses gives this:

Thread/Post=1/0=> approaches infinity! Again just being geeky here. I think they should be excluded from the fun.

307 / 7508 = 4%. Not shabby at all. That includes your recipe threads too ... should be closer to 250? :p

No way... Grinder12000 takes the cake at 24.6! That being said i'm a bit of a whore myself at 9.4%. Oh well, it feels great to be a hooker!

I there's one thing you can count on, a thread from grinder and a response from BigKahuna. :D;)

Back