Howdy y'all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janx

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I posted. I can't believe what a fantastic resource this site has become! Our little forum all growed up! *sniff*

I've been having a blast in lurker mode. Some of you guys have some incredible systems! There's an amazing amount of experience and talent here. And back in the old days there were never threads with hottie SWMBO pictures. Bravo and congrats to all the folks who have helped make it happen!

Since we last met, I have moved the wife, dogs and brew gear up from the cannabis-laden Humboldt hills to the sometimes-shaky San Francisco Bay area. I've got a great new job that I love. I've gotten the brew operation back up and running, met the folks at the LHBS and am getting all settled in. Having a blast :D

I'm doing some restructuring of the brew setup due to a recent *ahem* mishap, so I'd appreciate any help and thoughts I can get from you great folks. I'll update y'all on my brew projects too.

Well, that's about it for now. Just thought I'd say howdy.

Cheers!

You were one of the big posters when I first joined and I always wondered what had happened to you.

Good to see you back.

Wow! So glad to see you back! I recall you being all over the place here when I first began posting. Cheers! :mug:

I was seriously considering posting a "whatever happened to" thread and name some people who used to post a lot but had gone away - and your name was gonna be on that list!;) Then, I thought better of it and never posted the thread!

Hope to see you around often!

zoebisch01 said:
*cough* *cough* *Lambic thread update* *cough*

:D

lol...will do soon. I'm bottling the framboise this weekend so I'll let you know how it tastes. The straight Lambic is definitely the interesting one what with the barrel, turbid mash and all. Especially since it has now moved hundreds of miles in its life. Hopefully it worked out.

Cheers :D

Welcome back my 2004 joining buddy!!! Did I ever tel you that at one time I tried to cite you as a resource in one of my college papers? I teacher didn't like that one bit but I tried none the less. Please let me have some of that old janx spirit will you? I always look for you when I'm on. (not stalking) Remember when we used to have to apologize for this being a small forum?

Latest posts

Back