The San Diego area thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's doesn't say on the label but they added key lime to the base beer.
Now you’re talking
1600986260533.gif

I got a case of Pliny for Prez delivered, my third this summer. The first two had been canned one or two days before they arrived. This one was canned four weeks earlier :confused:

Like the Padres starting pitcher today, no clue at this time.

My guess... Morejon -> Altavilla -> Stammen -> Johnson/Strahm -> Hill(if game is tight)Pagan(if wiggle room) -> Pomeranz -> Rosenthal

Edit: Richards might be in there instead of Hill/Pagan, but I fear that he kinda tweaked his knee last night when we was throwing a few practice pitches. It did not look like he landed well.

Another solid lambic pack by Cantillon this morning.
Another day of crashing their new vendor website for a good 30minutes (damn 'muricans)

about 130USD for 2xFou, 2x50N4E, 1xMagic, and 1xLPK'17

Now just to get it stateside.

Another solid lambic pack by Cantillon this morning.
Another day of crashing their new vendor website for a good 30minutes (damn 'muricans)

about 130USD for 2xFou, 2x50N4E, 1xMagic, and 1xLPK'17

Now just to get it stateside.
what is that going to run you altogether after shipping?

what is that going to run you altogether after shipping?

Ends up being roughly 2 hundo after shipping.

Saw that and well... guess I don't get as excited these days nor want to spend that kind of money.

I hear ya, but I am slowly turning my offsite into just lambic these days and purchasing significantly less beers here stateside. Also reducing my memberships again come 2021.

This morning was the first time I've ever been successful on a Cantillon sale. I'm stoked.

I hear ya, but I am slowly turning my offsite into just lambic these days and purchasing significantly less beers here stateside. Also reducing my memberships again come 2021.

This year, I converted my offsite to all lambic (with some Westvleteren) and also got my entire collection down to zero Bruery bottles. I'm not sure which of these accomplishments I'm more proud of.

Ends up being roughly 2 hundo after shipping.

That is really affordable. Damn, I should have given that a shot.

That is really affordable. Damn, I should have given that a shot.

I expected the pack itself to be significantly more, but Cantillon doesn't play that secondary game and it is roughly a tad cheaper than what I would pay to drink the same 6 bottles onsite. Etre will likely do a 20ish euro proxy/pickup and then shipping will prolly be around 40 euro since it will just be under weight enough for a small box.

Although will likely combine shipping another set with a buddy since that would save each of us about 10euro.

Back